When you work with Reid Real Estate—it’s like you are working with family.
Start today with one of our outstanding brokers to find your perfect home!
Since 1967 Reid Real Estate has been doing business differently—and we’ve been doing it better.
Whether it’s your first home, your forever home or somewhere in between. This section offers insights to help you understand the process.
- Step 1 - Find A REALTOR.pdf
- Step 2 - Get Pre-approved for a Mortgage.pdf
- Step 3 - Buying a home checklist.pdf
- Step 4 - Finding the Home of Your Dreams.pdf
- Step 5 - Time For Showings.pdf
- Step 6 - Make An Offer.pdf
- Step 7 - Your Earnest Money.pdf
- Step 8 - Offer Accepted - Now what.pdf
- Step 9 - Finding a Home Inspectors.pdf
- Step 10 - Home Inspection Tips.pdf
- Step 11 - Inspection Period.pdf
- Step 12 - Review Documents.pdf
- Step 13 - Appraisal.pdf
- Step 14 - Homeowner's Insurance.pdf
- Step 15 - Notice to Landlord.pdf
- Step 16 - Don't Spend MONEY.pdf
- Step 17 - Schedule Closing.pdf
- Step 18 - Contact Utilities.pdf
- Step 19 - Get Your Down Payment Ready.pdf
- Step 20 - What to Expect at Closing.pdf
What you should know about selling your home / property before putting it on the market… no matter if you’re a first time seller or an experienced seller.
- Find A REALTOR.pdf
- Selling Your Property-Now What.pdf
- Declutter and Staging.pdf
- Time For RepairsRepair Time.pdf
- Internet Marketing.pdf
- Time for Showings.pdf
- The First Week Your Property Is On the Market.pdf
- Getting An Offer
- Accepted offer Now What.pdf
- Buyers Home Inspection.pdf
- The Appraisal.pdf
- Schedule Signing.pdf
Community Area Info
When you work with REID Real Estate – it’s like you are working with family.View