Let Us Put Our Experience To Work For You
When you work with
REID Real Estate it’s like you are working with family.
Our Brokers combined have over 200 years of service & experience in the local real estate market. We take pride in keeping up to date on the ever changing rules, laws, ordinances as well as the forthcoming changes expected. REID has a straightforward philosophy -- to put people first. Jerry Reid established this viewpoint when he started REID Real Estate back in 1967. Jerry’s idea was to do business differently. His vision was to provide professional service without the pressure.
This simple approach is seen today in every level of business operation at REID Real Estate. It’s visible in the hard work, dedication and professionalism REID brokers provide to their clients. It’s apparent in the extraordinary support and commitment REID management gives to Reid brokers. And it’s obvious in the significant investment of both time and money that REID Real Estate puts into community service.
Since 1967 REID Real Estate has been doing business differently — and our clients believe we’ve been doing it better.
Corporate Sponsor of Kitsap & North Mason Boys & Girls Club & Local Communities
We Proudly Support the Following Organizations:
*Red Cross, Bremerton Housing Authority, *Rotary, *Board of Realtors, *Professional Standards Committee, *YMCA, *Home Builders Association, *Boys & Girls Club, *Admiral Theatre, *Kitsap County Fair & Rodeo, *Knight of Columbus, *North Mason Girls Basketball & Girls Soft Pitch, *Angel & Cherubs, *Census Homeless, *Chamber of Commerce, *American Veterans, *Puget Sound Renters Association, *North Mason School Board, *Hood Canal Salmon Enhancement Group, *Mary E. Theler Organization, *North Mason Scouts, *North Mason Humane Society, *North Mason Community Voice, *Port of Allyn, *The North Mason HUB, *Habitat for Humanity, *Hood Canal Improvement Club,*North Mason Food Bank, *Washington State Parks and many more organization.
Whether it’s your first home, your forever home or somewhere in between. This section offers insights to help you understand the process.
- Step 1 - Find A REALTOR.pdf
- Step 2 - Get Pre-approved for a Mortgage.pdf
- Step 3 - Buying a home checklist.pdf
- Step 4 - Finding the Home of Your Dreams.pdf
- Step 5 - Time For Showings.pdf
- Step 6 - Make An Offer.pdf
- Step 7 - Your Earnest Money.pdf
- Step 8 - Offer Accepted - Now what.pdf
- Step 9 - Finding a Home Inspectors.pdf
- Step 10 - Home Inspection Tips.pdf
- Step 11 - Inspection Period.pdf
- Step 12 - Review Documents.pdf
- Step 13 - Appraisal.pdf
- Step 14 - Homeowner's Insurance.pdf
- Step 15 - Notice to Landlord.pdf
- Step 16 - Don't Spend MONEY.pdf
- Step 17 - Schedule Closing.pdf
- Step 18 - Contact Utilities.pdf
- Step 19 - Get Your Down Payment Ready.pdf
- Step 20 - What to Expect at Closing.pdf
What you should know about selling your home / property before putting it on the market… no matter if you’re a first time seller or an experienced seller.
- Step 1 - Find A REALTOR.pdf
- Step 2 - Selling Your Property-Now What.pdf
- Step 3 - Declutter and Staging.pdf
- Step 4 - Repair Time.pdf
- Step 5 - Internet Marketing.pdf
- Step 6 - Time for Showings.pdf
- Step 7 - The First Week Your Property Is On the Market.pdf
- Step 8 - An Offer.pdf
- Step 9 - Accepted offer Now What.pdf
- Step 10 - Turbulance Items_Seller.pdf
- Step 11 - Buyers Home Inspection.pdf
- Step 12 - The Appraisal.pdf
- Step 13 - Schedule Signing.pdf
- Step 14 - Notify Utilities and Homeowners Insurance.pdf
- Step 15 - Final Walk Through.pdf
- Step 16 - Day of Closing.pdf
Community Area Info
When you work with REID Real Estate – it’s like you are working with family.View