Why Work With Us
REID Real Estate — Proudly assisting our community’s buyers and sellers since 1967!
As the largest locally owned real estate company in the region, REID has a straightforward philosophy -- to put people first. Jerry Reid established this viewpoint when he started REID Real Estate back in 1967. Jerry’s idea was to do business differently. His vision was to provide professional service without the pressure.
This simple approach is seen today in every level of business operation at REID Real Estate. It’s visible in the hard work, dedication and professionalism REID brokers provide to their clients. It’s apparent in the extraordinary support and commitment REID management gives to REID brokers. And it’s obvious in the significant investment of both time and money that REID Real Estate puts into community service.
REID Real Estate is also involved in giving back to our community. Click here to view the local organizations we support.
Whether it’s your first home, your forever home or somewhere in between. This section offers insights to help you understand the process.
- Step 1 - Find A REALTOR.pdf
- Step 2 - Get Pre-approved for a Mortgage.pdf
- Step 3 - Buying a home checklist.pdf
- Step 4 - Finding the Home of Your Dreams.pdf
- Step 5 - Time For Showings.pdf
- Step 6 - Make An Offer.pdf
- Step 7 - Your Earnest Money.pdf
- Step 8 - Offer Accepted - Now what.pdf
- Step 9 - Finding a Home Inspectors.pdf
- Step 10 - Home Inspection Tips.pdf
- Step 11 - Inspection Period.pdf
- Step 12 - Review Documents.pdf
- Step 13 - Appraisal.pdf
- Step 14 - Homeowner's Insurance.pdf
- Step 15 - Notice to Landlord.pdf
- Step 16 - Don't Spend MONEY.pdf
- Step 17 - Schedule Closing.pdf
- Step 18 - Contact Utilities.pdf
- Step 19 - Get Your Down Payment Ready.pdf
- Step 20 - What to Expect at Closing.pdf
What you should know about selling your home / property before putting it on the market… no matter if you’re a first time seller or an experienced seller.
- Find A REALTOR.pdf
- Selling Your Property-Now What.pdf
- Declutter and Staging.pdf
- Time For RepairsRepair Time.pdf
- Internet Marketing.pdf
- Time for Showings.pdf
- The First Week Your Property Is On the Market.pdf
- Getting An Offer
- Accepted offer Now What.pdf
- Buyers Home Inspection.pdf
- The Appraisal.pdf
- Schedule Signing.pdf
Community Area Info
When you work with REID Real Estate – it’s like you are working with family.View